To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Post # 16: Two Much

A.M. POST
TULLY says . . .
As you know, Mom and Dad, when you arrived in Europe the dog sitter changed the format of this blog from one to two posts a day, early and late, because of the time difference between us. It's a lovely theory: You have something new to read whenever you go online. But I am against the idea. It's twice as much work for me, and let's face it, every morning is the same as the next. We wake the sitter at an ungodly hour, wee, eat breakfast, and go for a walk. Tell me, do you really say, "Dearest, before we go ashore to see ancient castles, I must read the blog to see if the dogs had a bowel movement?"

I rest my case.
P.M. POST
DIVA says . . .
Mom and Dad, I wish you could have been here! Our afternoon walk was a neighbor-fest! We met Tillie and Gloria, two ladies who found me charming. Then Tully let Tillie pet him, which surprised me. Tully doesn't let anyone pet him! "Tillie and Tully! Tillie and Tully!" Emmy kept saying. Tully stole my thunder big time. Worse, Gloria knew I was jealous and gave me pity pats. As Tully "took us home" a big black dog that looked a little scary walked toward us. Luckily, Sadie (the big black dog) is very friendly and so is her mom, Lana.

No comments:

Post a Comment