To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Post # 15: Friends!

A.M. POST
TULLY says . . .
Diva and I were exceptionally "successful" on our morning walk, so much so that we returned to the house to dispose of the "bags of success," then continued the walk. The dog sitter then proceeded in the direction opposite our usual route. Initially I was unpleased, but we visited different yards with intriguing new scents; I forgave the sitter for the deviation. We saw our friend Abby, who was driving with Len for a haircut (Len's) and to Denver to see friends (Len's). I don't know why that would be enjoyable to Abby, but to each her own. I am happy lying on the rug, my intestinal system in a rare state of equilibrium. I can only wish you the same, Mom and Dad.


P.M. POST
DIVA says . . .
What a day we had, Mom and Dad! I followed Emmy around all morning, helping her straighten up the house and take a shower, and didn't get a morning nap. Your friend Jeanie visited! She brought you an early birthday card. I wasn't a very good hostess; I almost fell asleep while Jeanie and Emmy were talking. This afternoon on our walk we met two new dogs--Millie (little and white) and Dottie (big and black). It's good to have friends.
Be careful tomorrow when you go to Harwich; I don't know if Harwich is a good witch or a bad witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment