To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Post # 17: Tully on Strike

DIVA says . . .
Tully is on strike from writing our blog, Mom and Dad. He saw emails between Emmy and you about "accidents" and the "dog's schedule" and got huffy. Defamation of character, I think he said. If you ask me, I think he's seen too many ads on TV ("If you've got a phone, you've got a lawyer").

Tully and I did the usual stuff today, and Emmy had the best day ever! Her friend Jeannie is in town. She's fun! Emmy said, "Jeannie, you're sitting in the Ball chair." So Jeannie threw the ball! Then she and Emmy went to the Broadmoor Hotel, drove through Garden of the Gods, and ate dinner in Manitou Springs. Whew! I could smell beef and chicken fajitas on Emmy's fingers, but she didn't bring me any.

I never realized what a responsibility it is to write the only post of the day, the official record of May 20, 2010. I'll have a talk with Tully, Mom and Dad. I'm sure he'll feel better tomorrow.
Have a good time in Coping Hoggin! If you eat herring, it's OK if you don't bring leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment