To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Post # 29: Mom and Dad Are Home!!!!!!!!

A.M. POST
TULLY says . . .
Mom and Dad, I enjoy creating this blog for you; please don't misunderstand me. But I often fear it's dull. When I voiced my concerns to our neighbor Dave (see yesterday's post), he asked if I had repeated a topic. Unfortunately, yes. Len's dog Abby has been pictured twice, as has Mom's friend Jeanie. Today we sin again with a photo of Fiona's "mom," on her way to school and thus, not walking Fiona. Diva, much enamored of this girl, barked and leapt with joy. I'm not ready to let her pet me yet, but I may one day. I sense that she's an especially kind human, and those are few and far between.


P.M. POST
DIVA says . . .
We'd just had our afternoon walk and spoonful of peanut butter when Emmy went out. That's funny—she never goes out in the evening. Guess Tully and I will take a little nap. Wait . . . I hear the car. Wait a minute . . . is that Mom and Dad? Mom! Dad! It's you! You're back! Oh, frabjous day! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you! Oh, you smell so good! That's it, scratch there. Oh, I missed you so much. Oh, oh, . . . .

Words fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment