To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Post # 5: Things Aren't the Same

TULLY says . . .
After my earlymorning much-needed wee, I frolicked next door on Toma's lawn. The dog sitter, who was barefoot and in her nightgown, had to run out onto our lawn and whisper-shout at me to come back. Mom and Dad, I wish I'd had a camera! Diva and I are regular, both input and output. Our melancholy seems not to be affecting our systems, for which I'm sure you'll be grateful.


DIVA says . . .
Emmy caved and let me lick her lunch plate: shaved turkey and wheat bread. There were yummy pizza smells for dinner, but no plate-licking. Darn. And she won't let me sleep on her bed! I'm bummed. Especially since she went back to bed after lunch. The altitude thing. Ball time is different, too. Emmy throws OK, but half the time when I push the ball back to her, she doesn't catch it. But hey, it's Ball! My favorite! We just had the last wee (Tully went; I didn't have to), a short Play, and our Cheerios. Goodnight, Mom and Dad! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment