To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Post # 4: Forgive Us?

TULLY says . . .

Mom, remember when you thought I would drink out of the water dish only if you held the bowl? I truly reveled in that kind of service. Then Dad overheard me drinking on my own, and no one holds the bowl any more, darn it. But today I convinced the dog sitter I wouldn't eat all my breakfast unless she held the bowl. Masterful! I'm certain I can fool her again tomorrow.

My intestinal system appears to be back to normal. I was "firmly successful" on the morning walk. The dog sitter shut the dog door this morning, the first time since you left. Tonight your cream colored carpet is spotless.

Sometimes, when the dog sitter strokes me, my tail wags. It's involuntary; I would never be disloyal, Mom and Dad. I hope you'll forgive your favorite son.


DIVA says . . .
Hi, Mom and Dad! Are you having fun on your cruise? We can't wait to get your itinerary! Emmy's going to find a map and show me and Tully where you are! Speaking of maps, Emmy wanted a good one of Colorado Springs because she keeps getting lost. Big disappointment—the maps at the Visitor Center weren't right. A nice lady named Kay who worked there whispered, "Let me see what I can do." A minute later Kay brought out the perfect map. Thank you, Kay! I would lick your hand if I could!

Mom, you thought I would be verklempt and not eat for days. The truth is, I'm eating all my breakfast and snacks and Greenies just like always (and pooping and tinkling, too). I hope you can forgive your best little girl for not being verklempt enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment