To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Post # 1: Concern

TULLY says . . .
Suitcases are out, Mom and Dad are flapping about, and I see oversize bags of treats on the kitchen counter (all natural, bison and lamb; mmm). Ordinarily the Parents don't stockpile treats, which is why I find myself both drooling and feeling concern.

The worst? Yesterday a stranger came—and she's still here. She accompanied us on our walk. "Take us home, Tully!" cried Dad. I picked up the pace and led Diva and Dad safely back to the house. I heard Mom say that the stranger is a dog sitter. This does not bode well.


DIVA says . . .
I'm covering my ears with my paws. "La la la la la la la! I can't hear you . . . talking about your cruise!" Tully and I took Dad for a nice walk this morning, then ate Greenies. Dad showed Emmy, a dog sitter, how to Play. First Dad cries "Play!" Then he runs in circles through the kitchen and living room. Tully and I run after him and bark, bark, bark! Then Dad and I played Ball in the living room. Nothing broke, Mom. Guess who came to visit? Mom's friend and her daughters! I love playing with the girls. They throw the little blue ball over and over and over. Nothing broke, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment