To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Post # 2: Goodbye, Mom and Dad

TULLY says . . .
For a dog, the saddest sight in the world is your family carrying big suitcases out the front door. Today is a sad day. That said, the dog sitter instigated Play several times and fed us peanut butter and carrots. When she paid too much attention to Diva I pouted, then allowed her to stroke me. I am not happy that she likes the love seat in the TV room next to my "nest." For the moment I am resorting to the living room couch.

So as not to discuss bodily functions in a public forum, I'll just say that I have had no accidents in the house or on the patio, but neither have I had "success" on the "lawn on the left" on our afternoon walk. On the walk the pet sitter let the "bag of Diva's success" blow in the wind and it frightened me. The sitter is not up to your standards, Dad.


Mom, the pet sitter said you called from Miami. What is a Miami?


DIVA says . . .
Ooooooooh, sometimes I miss you just awful. Emmy. the sitter, followed our schedule, except after our walk we went to the mailbox. Emmy stuck the key in the wrong mailbox! A big Sheltie was visiting the neighborhood! It didn't know what to think of me and Tully.

Emmy played Ball with me! Sje Played with Tully and me, too. Dad, she's slower than you. But I guess you take what you get. I hardly coughed at all. I slept awhile in the office, Mom, next to your desk. (Sigh.) The sheepskin I sleep on, which is always in your room, was moved downstairs, in the Man Cave! It was in the guest room, where Emmy is sleeping. Not for me. I found a spot next to Bob, Dad's fat blue napping couch.
Emmy says today is Cinco de Mayo. Why would anyone celebrate kitchen sinks and mayonnaise? My idea of a good holiday is Thanksgiving, when turkey and stuffing fall on the floor. Love you, Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment