To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Post # 9: Snow!

TULLY says . . .
I understand snow but not the calendar, so I didn't share the dog sitter's amazement over the snow on the ground this morning or last night's storm. Admittedly, Diva and I were somewhat frightened by the thunder. Our reactions were normal, said the sitter. Today's nip in the air refreshed us, so much so that both Diva and I were "successful" on both a.m. and p.m. walks. Did you know that hail is crunchy? The wet weather plays havoc with Diva's and my fur, which is unfortunate, as the dog sitter ambushes us at least once a day with the brush.

DIVA says . . .
Emmy, Tully, and I just hung out today. We had fun! Emmy did laundry, looked through Mom's catalogs, and ate sugar-free Fudgesicles. Tully and I woke her from a nap and made her do Play. She still can't run as fast as Dad. But she throws the ball OK. I loooove Ball!

Mom, I drooled over the picture you emailed us of Dad with the five-dollar ice cream cone. I don't know if it was because I miss Dad so much or because I looove ice cream. Did they have dog treats in Bermuda?

Guess what? It's snowing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment