To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Post # 25: Oh, What a . . .

A.M. POST
DIVA sings . . .
" . . . beautiful morning! Oh, what a beautiful day! I've got a wonderful feeee-ling, the recycling men will come soon!" We met Len this morning in his driveway, but Abby wasn't with him. Darn! Fiona's mom petted me on her way to school. I loved her pink shoelaces—they're Diva-licious! Enjoy your day at sea, Mom and Dad!


P.M. POST
TULLY says . . .
We met Trixie, a fetching little bitch, on our afternoon walk. I attempted to make her acquaintance but she, poor thing, is more shy than I. Perhaps we'll meet another day. Our pet sitter returned smelling of horses again. Why do I feel I'm being two-timed? The sitter is also overly emotional. A veterinarian's sign--"Pets are the family we choose for ourselves"--nearly made her cry. As a male, I rarely cry. If I cry, I lie and say that I did not. For example, I have not cried since you've been away, Mom and Dad. Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment