To read this blog from its beginning, scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Post # 22: A Weak To Go

A.M. POST
DIVA says . . .
Emmy says that today you're in St. Peters Burger. If you were worrying about the right gift to bring me, a burger would be fine. I miss you so much, Mom and Dad. Emmy says you're coming home in a weak. How long is a weak?


P.M. POST
TULLY says . . .
It was a long day alone by ourselves, Mom and Dad. The next time you go on a cruise, stress to the dog sitter that she must stay home and Play with us, rather than ride a horse at Garden of the Gods. (Although I will admit I found the equine smell on her pants intriguing.) The sitter thinks a robust afternoon walks excuses her absence; I beg to differ. We met a new dog, Skippy, but ignore him. His owner has put him on a diet and I don't want you to get any ideas.

P.S.: Thank you for the postcard from Brugge.

No comments:

Post a Comment